Saturday, April 08, 2006

About Farmer City

Farmer City (the town where we live) is about what it sounds like. A year and a half ago, my husband, Elie, and I moved out here to Central Illinois from the DC metro area. We decided to make the leap as big as possible and move to small, rural town where beautiful old houses can be had at rather reasonable prices.

Enter the house. We bought a wonderful 2 storey brick farmhouse that needed someone to bring it back to its roots. We (especially Elie) have been working on the house for a year and a half, and it shows. See the before and after post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christabel said...

Hi Dorie! I will be taking part in Back Tack 3 myself, making & sending you your very own softie!

I'm quite pleased at the prospect of posting anything to somewhere called Farmer City.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home