Friday, April 28, 2006

Transpanencies with UV protection

Last weekend we broke out the old silkscreen in a flurry of excitement, hoping that I could use it for a whiplash entry & a going away present. Everything would have worked out just fine except for an equipment malfunction that was totally not my fault. I've always had transparencies of my designs made at some copy place and I've exposed the screen with the design and it's been great. But not this time. It seems that staples has some fancy transparencies with UV protection. So now all I have is a really great design of an 8.5 by 11 rectangle.

Going to try again tomorrow.

In the meantime my crafty man made this. It's so lovely. He made the frame from salvaged mahogany trim that he refinished, and the photo is one he took at Manassas a couple of years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home