Tuesday, May 23, 2006

6!

Happy Birthday to Beebs and happy day-my-child-was-born to me. She is six, but swears she doesn't feel any different. May is such a great month that if you have a birthday in May, you are pretty much gauranteed a nice birthday day.


Elie and I finally got the climber (swingset) up that we'd been meaning to erect since we moved in. That's right, Elie and I. I was very hands on in this wood-based project. Wood isn't really my thing, but it got done a lot faster with the two of us working on it. I was Saw Girl and he was Drill Boy. Go team. It came out well, and it's highly functional, but so far, it has not had any safety consideration applied. Railings? Bah-who needs 'em.

Oh, and in the background of the first pic is "The Edition". Gigantic box circa 1975.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Happy birthday to you both!

8:53 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

I'm glad you all had a great day!
And Olivia and Hannah are going to be all over that swingset come Saturday! :)

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home