Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Finished Munki Munki dress

And here's Beebs sportin' some fine Munki Munki. I like it, she likes it, and we're all happy. Beebs had more input on this one than on past dresses because when I finished the last one I made her, she told me that the waist was too high and it bothered her stomach, and that basically she wasn't into baby-styled dresses anymore. Fine. I can take it. This was in the same week that she told me she wasn't into unicorns and sparkly stuff anymore and she was more into "you know, science".

So, you will notice that this dress has a suitably low waist and that a girl who was maybe even nine might wear it. I followed a Simplicity pattern that kind of sucked because the directions really were written for those who have sergers (I don't and probably won't ever), but it didn't really say that anywhere. My inside seams, they are not so pretty on this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Very cute! Congrats on winning in whiplash!

6:54 AM  
Blogger gigi said...

very cute! my mom made us a lot of dresses growing up :)

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home