Sunday, May 28, 2006

Softie has arrived



My backtack softie came! It traveled to Farmer City all the way from Australia (and a town with "roo" in its name). Christabel at mrworkswell knit him up for me. He's a bot. I particularly like like the arm pose, but what's really neat about this guy is the yarn. I don't know if yarn is the right word. It looks like it might be fabric strips and the fabric has tiny dots on it and feels a little like fuzzy paper. It's kind of like what a pillow on an airplane might be coved in. What is it? Tell us Christabel! Very cool.

The cute teapot card was a bonus extra. Thanks Christabel!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christabel said...

Yay!
I have no idea what aeroplane pillows would be covered in, but this is Saskia by Lang Yarns, a strange tape-like yarn that intrigued me as well.
Card by Abby Powell.
So glad he got there safely.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home