Friday, May 12, 2006

Surprise?

I've been on and off in my head about whether or not I'm supposed to keep my backtack project until the end and then post. So I went to the backtack website and it says, "We expect you to post regularly, show us what you're doing..." So that's what I'm going to do. Here's Ticky Kitty getting ready to be cut:I'm planning on heading to the Third Sunday Market next weekend to see what sort of odds and ends I can find for kitty. I'm going to the market myself this time so I can get while the gettin's good (early), and so that Beebs doesn't have to be the most bored child ever, and so Elie doesn't remind me again about the set of wooden folding chairs that we didn't buy that one time because the thought toteing them to the car was just too much (see above about bored child).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home