Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Q-bert?

Elie's wildflowers are coming up and they are beautiful! Beebs got a flower press for her birthday (I think from loving Aunt Jocie, but I still need to confirm this) so we put some of the wildflowers in it. Aren't the colors great? Can't wait to see how they come out.

I wish I had some project pictures to post, but I'm just making slow, steady progress on the redwork quilt and the "Grace" sweater at knitty. It's my most ambitious knitting project yet, and it's going fairly smoothly, although at this point I kinda just want to get it off my size 7 needles so that I can make a summer tank with some of the garage sale yarn.

So what do you think of the new background? I was getting tired of the the blah default settings I had going there, so I thought I'd start a theme & have some sort of design to my blog. For those of you who might not know, it's the tumbling blocks quilt pattern. Appropriate, no? I'm just not 100% convinced because it reminds me of an early Windows background, except it has much better colors.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Funny, Grace is on my knitting to-do list. I love it!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Christabel said...

I, too, loved Grace as soon as I saw it. What colour are you using? I'm kind of entranced by the yellow number.

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Judy said...

Thank you for writing thiss

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home