Monday, July 17, 2006

For the Ladies

I finally finished printing the skull shirts for the knitting-bookgroup ladies. Now we just need to get ourselves together so I can distribute.

Confession: I ate two doughnuts and a medium coffee with cream a sugar for breakfast every day last week. Why? Because Beebs started a new camp, and to get from the camp to my job I drive by Dunkin Donuts, and they have a drive though which just makes it so easy. I noticed though, that DD has a new marketing look--they are fully embracing their 70s airport color scheme and adding international symbol lookin' graphics. I think it works. And speaking of food, Elie made the most wonderful dinner tonight: cold fruit soup, warm brie, and garlic string beans. mmmmmm.... That's so not what one expects from a Monday night dinner. What a wonderful man. What a nice surprise to come home to. I love summer.

*Did you see a bird in the hand's sneakers? Tumbling blocks pattern! I kinda want some.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey those t shirts are cool. thanks for checking out my bag tutorial in the whiplash competition. I voted for your frounchess bag - I just love those ruffles - hope you don't mind if I make myself one.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home