Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What Up, Comments Setting?


Oh extreme aggravation! I was wondering why no one was dropping me any comments, and it turns out I had somehow clumsily, and without knowing it, turned off commenting abilities for folks not registered with blogger. Yuck! I really do want to hear from everyone and not just folks going the Blogger route. Sorry to send that bad message.

Major thanks to Kristin at Kleas for emailing me and bringing the whole comments thing to my attention! Kristin also is the maker of my favorite pincusion in the "flower" round of the pincushion challenge. See hers here. It is blue on blue, which I love, and reminds me very much of the large hydrangeas in my father's yard.

And yes, the photo of the cute girl doing her embroidery has nothing to do with this post. But I do love that her feet are tense, so you can see how much she's concentrating.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed it, too, but figured that perhaps you wanted things this way? Because, you know, I can be a little dense like that.

Great photo.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

It's all in the toe placment...kinda like the tongue!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home