Sunday, August 20, 2006

Why people who poo-poo wildflowers are just wrong

Here is my cute family in the garden. This is the wildflower border that my neighbor got all bent out of shape about back in May because he thought it looked unsightly coming up next to his putting green lawn. I love it, and the birds do too! We have seen so many new and beautiful birds in our yard this year because of the flowers. I should add that the flowers are all Elie's work. He is the house gardener and he loves it very much, kind of the way some people love making little things out of fabric.

4 Comments:

Blogger me said...

I think they're lovely, family and flowers. :0)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Some people have nothing going on in their lives but to complain abour others. It's really a shame and wild floers are meant to be just that...WILD! and wonderful and truely splendid!

Love the garden and the flowers! PooPoo the neighbor!

9:43 AM  
Blogger gigi said...

I love sunflowers. They're one of my all time favorites. And I'd actually prefer a beautiful boquet of wildflowers over a vase of roses any day.

And this picture? Too cute for words!! :)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

I love my wildflowers and the randomness of my butterfly and hummingbird beds. They grow like that in nature...there must be a reason.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home