Monday, January 01, 2007

Scrappy New Year!

Ahem.

Hello! It's so nice to be back blogging and visiting everyone else in blogland. I had a wonderful visit with my family back in Jersey. I think I saw everybody I am related to. Almost.

So, I think I'm going to try and post every day, or at least nearly every day, in January to make up for my fairly lackluster December. I've really enjoyed reading the blogs of some who did NaBloPoMO (???) or have otherwise been doing daily posting.

Incidentally, looking around the blogs, I've noticed that many people are taking breaks, or at least taking it easy for December. This makes me happy. I think that the crafty blog world could have easily gone totally nuts with adorable/fantastic blog postings during the holiday season, but we didn't. We took some time for other important things too, including the very basic realxing and doing nothing. Good for us. Either that or we just couldn't post the things we were making because they were presents :-).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I was thinking about that too- getting more frequently posting on the blog- we will see how that goes!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home