Monday, February 19, 2007

what's my background?

what's your background?

These were my January blocks for the quilt block swap. I decided to fool around with background color. Surprisingly, I think I like the brown one better, but then again, I might really prefer the white background on a large bed quilt. My swap partner asked for red and yellow, so it was a great opportunity to test out the building blocks fabrics. (They work.)

I'm stepping out of quilt block swap for a while because I'll be starting a new, bi-monthly, ongoing swap soon. It's with a group of friends, half of which live near and the other half of which live far from me. At one point we all lived geographically close to each other, but I didn't know them all then. Does that make sense? I'm really interested to see what it will bring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

I'm looking forward to it too!
Currently working on my redwork swap item....

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home