Sunday, March 11, 2007

open your mouth a little wider


He eats your stuff. I think he probably likes knitting notions & money the best.

If you're not using a pattern and haven't done it before, a lined, middle zip pouch is a puzzle to make. You have to know which seams to sew when, and which get sewn inside out or inside one another. Tricky, yes, but fun. It's kind of like those interlinked wrought iron puzzles they sell in Cracker Barrels. I like the mouth pouch idea. Next one might be a guy with a 'stash.

I've been overly occupied with housely things in a not-so-fun way. I won't bore you with the details, mostly because I don't want to think about them. Did I ever mention that we also have a Lustron?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um. I know a little girl who NEEDS one of these.

:)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Very cool!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

What a cute pouch!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Dannielle said...

Cute pouch!!

There was a lustron up the street from us. The family who owned it replaced it with a traditional house not long ago. It was amazing how fast it came down.

You need to post some pics and details about your house! They're so interesting.

My kids would be in heaven with being able to stick their artwork everywhere with magnets!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

hehe, that is really cute!

7:06 AM  
Blogger natasha said...

that would be soooo cute as a pocket tissue holder!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home