Sunday, April 01, 2007

hey

Missed you.

We had a very nice trip to Florida and returned to Spring in Illinois, how nice! Everything is green where it used to be brown and the trees are full of flowers, though thankfully, the lilacs still haven't flowered. We would have been sad to miss that!

lizard

The trip was great. It gave Beebs ample opportunity to show off her favorite characteristic of late: bravery. She caught a lizard, swam the length of the pool without touching down, rode space mountain with her arms up, and decided she loves fish eggs. I'm not sure whose child I have, but I would not have done any of those things at age 6. I'm rather proud and a little scared. The trip also gave us more time than usual to visit with the grandpas and some aunties and uncles and even a cousin. It is always so nice to see my family.

And crafting. I did a minor amount of knitting while away, and as much as I'd like to share my progress, I'm afraid it will have to wait because it's getting swapped out.

2 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

so glad to hear you had a good trip. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. And I love the pic of Beebs with the lizard :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger erica said...

Your trip sounds great. We've missed you.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home