Saturday, June 16, 2007

knitting is slow

I've been around, I've just been knitting. I am such a slow knitter that it makes craft life a little dull. Plus, nothing I'm knitting right now is for me. It's all surprises for others, so this wadded-up hunk of knitting photo is all you're going to get. whoo-hoo!

I've also been working on getting my new blog site ready, and I think I'll be able to make the move really soon. So exciting--but also a little nerve-racking. If anything goes wrong I can't blame blogger, just myself. Things that will be great about the new blog include: I'll have your email, the layout will accommodate flickr's medium size horizontal photos, easy support for categories, blah. blah, blah.

Oh, here's something fun-- I signed on for Bitter Betty's Hand Printed Fabric Swap, and my mind is churning trying to decide what I'm going to print. Right now, I'm thinking white ink and turquoise background.

3 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

I didn't know you were creating a new blog...can't wait to see it.
up quite early this AM, huh? :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Chara Michele said...

White ink on a turquoise background sounds lovely!

8:50 AM  
Blogger kristin said...

new site? when will that happen?

i signed on for the fabric swap too. white on turquoise? you better make a LOT of fat quaters :) they're sure to be popular.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home