Friday, January 12, 2007

the outpouring of babies into the world


When I was home over the holidays there were sooooo many babies. It was so nice to meet them and hang out and pinch them. Oh, I am such a baby pincher.

It's possible that all new babies I know will get a pair of the Bitty Booties because I just don't see myself ever getting tired of their incredible cuteness. They are so simple and so dear and make a nice little handmade gift. The ones above I did for my new nephew, who I met on my trip East. (I was a little late on the fall acorn-themed making spree.) I also got to see these ones that I made months ago in action on the actual baby's feet! Then I pinched them.

Elie read my last post and says that I put my clauses in all the wrong places. Edgar also puts his clauses in all the wrong places, namely my wingback chair. Poo poo to us.

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

the booties are too cute...those babies are lucky little ones!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that chair! where oh where can I get one?

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home