Thursday, January 04, 2007

Things made for others

I made a handful of handmade gifts for loved ones at Christmas, but I only took a picture of the above. It's not a terribly descriptive picture of the scarf, but holiday snapshots are bound to illustrate something different. (That's my dad and Lucy.) The scarf is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I also made my mom the pouch on the cover, but no picture. I'm liking the book a lot, although "last minute" is relative. I'm still fairly novice at the knitting, so it took me a bit longer than the book estimated. No problem---I started early.

I think my next knitting project will be a hat for myself (pattern also from the above book) from the kool aid yarn I dyed months ago. I'll start it when I finish the birthday present I am sneakily making for Elie. Heh,heh,heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that book- as soon aas I get my hands on the needles I am doing the fingerless gloves. I loe everything in that book!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home